There's a mystery in the water's of Parc La Fontaine: head to the waters there at night in the summertime, and you'll see lobster-like creatures along the shore. Noemie Sheppard tells us why.
Noemie is a Master's student in Anthony Ricciardi's invasive aquatic ecology lab at McGill University.
La Fontaine Lobsters
- Noemie Sheppard's profile
- Riccardian Lab Twitter account
- Peregrine Falcons of UdeM Facebook page
- Live stream of Peregrine Falcons
- Oh no! Are the Falcons still there?
- Roger Latour 40 years of crayfish update
- Île à la Tortue au Parc Lafontaine by Roger Latour